Para traducir este sitio al español, use Google Translate localizado en la parte de abajo.
The Five-Year Transportation Facilities Construction Program details how the Arizona Department of Transportation intends to invest in future transportation projects. The program is updated each year for the subsequent five-year period. The State Transportation Board reviews and approves the program in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes §28-304.
The program is divided into sections:
- Regional Transportation Plans
- Airport Improvements
Public Review and Comment
The public comment period for the 2018-2022 Tentative Program begins on March 17. It includes public hearings in Tucson (March 17), Flagstaff (April 21) and Phoenix (May 19).
The State Transportation Board will consider all public comments submitted by May 30, 2017.
- March 17 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and State Transportation Board meeting at the City of Tucson Council Chambers, 255 W. Alameda St., Tucson.
- April 21 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and State Transportation Board meeting at the City of Flagstaff Council Chambers, 211 W. Aspen Ave., Flagstaff.
- May 19 at 9 a.m.: Public hearing and State Transportation Board meeting in the ADOT Administration Building Auditorium, 206 S. 17th Ave., Phoenix.
Final Program Approval by the State Transportation Board
The State Transportation Board will make its final decision in June about what will be in the updated Five-Year Program.
- June 16 at 9 a.m.: State Transportation Board meeting in Payson: Details will be announced when finalized
Once approved by the board, a final program document will be posted. All comments received by 5 p.m. May 30 will be included in the official record.